Oct 14, 2012

Plasticine Model Test

Hello again! It's been a long time since I haven't written anything... but this time I have a little reason. As I mentioned in the last post I was about to do a trip alone for a month around Eastern Europe, and that's what I did! It has been an amazing experience and I've met a lot of different people from around the world. I arrived two weeks ago for starting my third year in University, and so far, since I left for the trip, I haven't done anything in 3D modelling yet... but I will soon! 

Last week though, it was the birthday of a friend of mine and he bought some plasticine for playing a game (don't think badly, it was just a game about guessing the figures moulded from plasticine). When we ended playing, I decided to try and model a head with that and I really enjoyed it. When I got home, I took some plasticine that I had and started to model a head with it, randomly. This is what I have achieved so far:




It's very small as you can see in the first picture and plasticine is not the best material for making this kind of sculptures... but I just wanted to try how far I could go. Next time I'll buy some clay and make it bigger! :)